All Results in Places of interest images

showing 1-5 results of 94 [
]
The Southbridge School.
The Southbridge School opened in November 1868 with a roll of 20. Opening of the Southbridge School. The inhabitants of this district, having completed the erection of a schoolroom and
Town Hall Southbridge.
This building is the original Town Hall, replaced in 1930 on the same site. At the time the photo was taken it was probably being used for the Southbridge Town
The Southbridge Roman Catholic Church.
The Roman Catholic church wa built in 1878 by Samuel Early with John Kilbride as foreman. The church closed in 1986 and has been converted to a private dwelling.