All Results in Places of interest topics

showing 46-50 results of 75 [
]
Major construction work on the Rolleston new town site is likely to start in 1977, according to the Rolleston Planning Group in its report on initial planning proposals. Source: Christchurch
Designed by Mr T. S. Lambert,of Christchurch,and built by Mr D.W.Bartram, of Lincoln. Now known as the Lincoln Union Church. Sited in James St it was opened on 25th June
Opened on 19 July 1880 as the School of Agriculture at Lincoln.
Lake Ellesmere/Te Waihora is a large, shallow, brackish coastal lake. It is Canterbury’s largest, about 20,000 ha, with approximately 75 kilometres of shoreline. Kaitorete Spit is a thin strip of
Report from a correspondent in the Star, 19 August 1880