All Results in Places of interest topics

showing 21-25 results of 75 [
]
St Mary of the Holy Rosary/St John the Evangelist The first Leeston church measuring 40 feet by 20 feet was built by Fr Chervier and opened on December 5, 1869
Although the Prime Mimster elect (Mr Muldoon) has not issued instructions to halt the Rolleston project, the Commissioner of Works (Mr N.C. Mcleod) has told the consultant group to stop
The Government has formally determined that there will be no going back on the proposal to new town at Rolleston. Owners of property in the area have just received registered
The beginnings of the new Town of Rolleston
A meeting of just under 140 persons, most of them farmers, from the Rolleston site of the Government's proposed satellite town, last evening elected a committee to represent the interests