All Results in topics about a Organization

showing 21-25 results of 30 [
]
The Malvern Electric Power Board was established in 1923, four years after a meeting of ratepayers from the Malvern, Tawera and Selwyn counties voted in favour of a power district.
On May 4th 1983 the Malvern Record merged with the Ellesmere Guardian to become The Central Canterbury News..
Lincoln and Districts Historical Society publishes a newsletter which includes local history research articles, images from the Society's photograph collections, and information about Society projects, field trips and meetings. One
This association was formed in 1990 to carry on the work of the Action Group which went into recess when the Meadow Mushroom appeal was being held up in the