All Results in topics about a Place

showing 31-35 results of 109 [
]
It was the original Roads Board Headquarters and was later sold to a Mr Bedford for the sum of £450 including five acres of land.
Holt's Creek, Otira
The previous name of the town now known as Darfield. First known as Whitecliffs Junction until 2 January 1873. Name changed to Darfield from 1 October 1879.
Booklet produced by W.R.Oliver for the Jubilee Celebrations 1965
Opened 1870