Stable behind the Roman Catholic Presbytery, Lincoln.
Original Filename: LHS474a-Stable-Roman-Catholic-Presbytery-Lincoln.jpg (view)
Original Size: 280.3 KB
Original Image Type: image/jpeg
Stable, behind Roman Catholic Presbytery, Gerald Street, Lincoln.
The Stable was built in 1908 at the same time as the Presbytery.
Both were demolished in 1995 for the building of the new brick Presbytery.
Photo Neville Moar
Donor Neville Moar
If reproducing this image please include the following credit:
Photo LHS474a courtesy of Lincoln and Districts Historical Society, and Kete Selwyn